Your LOLL towel is the ultimate beach towel worn by lots of beach goers, but you can also wear it in a variety of places and occasions. Lots of people say “I love it”, but can be confused as to where they can wear a LOLL. If for example you don’t go to the beach, I’ve put together some other places and ways you can wear a LOLL beach towel, sometimes not even at the beach…..
20 Places to Wear a LOLL beach towel
- To the pool so that you don’t need to carry a beach towel
- From the pool – great if you are wet so you don’t have to get changed or worry about holding up a beach towel to protect your modesty
- At home to lie on in the sun
- At the pool to dry off after a swim
- Zipped up wear it around the house after a shower or bath
- At night after a skinny dip
- In the car so your legs don’t get burnt on the seats, whether you put it on or just sit on it
- As a car seat cover in hot weather
- When popping into the supermarket after a day at the beach on top of wet swimmers
- At a music festival when using the showers so you don’t need to get changed in the showers
- When you staying in a hostel or hotel with a shared bathroom and want to run to the bathroom without flashing your bum!
- To stop yourself from getting sunburnt outside, just pop it on
- To dry your wet hair by wearing the hood up on your beach towel
- To hide snacks in the internal pocket while you are out and about in case you (or the children) get peckish
- So that you don’t need to take anything else with you when you go to the pool for a swim, just pop your keys and phone in the LOLL pocket and wear your LOLL
- After an aqua aerobics pop your LOLL beach towel on so that you can jump in the car and go home for a shower, rather than getting showered and changed after the class
- Unzip the LOLL and use it as a rug for a picnic – very easy to wash if anything gets split on it!
- If you are planning to change outfits when out and about take your LOLL to change under
- When you just can’t be bothered to get dressed in the morning – a LOLL is all you need 🙂
- Pretending to be superman/super girl on a windy day with the side zips undone
If there are any other occasions not on this list that you wear your LOLL to let me know in the comments below….