LOLL beach poncho towels are the latest beach towels to hit the Australian market. They are designed to be worn to the beach or pool, at the beach or pool and home again!
Each LOLL beach poncho is one size – I know what you are thinking “I bet that means it is tiny”, but trust me they aren’t, they will fit women’s sizes 10-20 (Aus/UK or 4-16 US) and men up to XXL – the bigger you are the less roomy your LOLL is (obviously). However they look GREAT on all sizes, don’t think well I’m only a 10 it will look like a tent, trust me it won’t.
Features of this LOLL beach poncho
- Longer at the back than the front, so that when you sit down e.g. in your car the backs of your legs don’t get hot, plus it means you will always be sitting on your towel, no worries about getting the seat sandy or wet
- Open ended zippers on each side – my favourite feature! Wear your LOLL towel unzip both sides and lie on it on the beach or by the pool so no need to take another towel with you
- Internal pockets, this is super special with two pockets, one that is splash proof and sand proof to keep your phone in, the other for money, sunblock or whatever else you need
- Hood – keeps the sun off, means that your hair dries more quickly (wrap it in the hood) and for those super heros of us makes us feel SUPER!
- Arm holes, well yes obviously but these are bigger so that you can fit your whole arm in, this means you can access your pockets, plus change in or out of your swimmers without flashing your bum to the world.
- Logo so that you can be reassured you have a great quality towel that you can enjoy for many many summers (or until a new colour comes out that you can’t live without!)
- Front length from the shoulder is 90cm
- Back length from the shoulder is 110cm
- Width of the towel is 70cm
- Zip length is 40cm
The Models Wear…
The blond is Pippa she is 175cm tall and Australian size 8
The brunette is Rachel she is 170cm tall and Australian size 8-10
The brunette holding a beach ball is Skye she is 167cm and Australian size 10-12
The brunette sitting on a rock with her hood up is Kate, she is 170cm and Australian size 12
The brunette sitting on a rock in her sunnies is ME! I’m 176cm and Australian size 16ish