Summer is on it’s way, only just over a month to go and we will all be hitting the beach and pool to cool off. The challenge always is what to take to the beach, do I need a book or will my phone do, will I swim or just sunbake… decisions decisions…. To take the hassle out of packing for a day at the beach we have FIVE fabulous beach packs to win, each one will set you up ready for a day at the beach thanks to our awesome prize partners, Kabi Bottle, Sunbella, Moogoo and Sacred by Design.
What you can win…
1 Absolute Beach Pack
This beach pack contains a must-have LOLL wearable towel poncho in black, ideal to wear to and from the beach, as well as lying on it while people watching. A tube of Moogoo Coverup Buttercup sunscreen, definitely needed in summer and just to make sure that your lips don’t get crispy there is also an SPF lip balm from Moogoo. We love Moogoo’s natural ingredients it makes the products smell fabulous! A stylish LOVEbomb bangle from Sacred by Design, these bangles are made from melted bomb fragments in Lao – so many bombs were dropped on Lao in the 9 years of bombing it would take 800 years to clear them all, so the new LOVEbomb jewelry helps with that and supports local artisans. Plus a LOLL beach ball to play with, use as a pillow or splash in the waves with.
1 of 2 It’s Thirsty on the Beach Packs
These two beach packs are named because they each contain a Kabi bottle, Kabi Bottle offers a range of innovative drink bottles that are both functional and fashionable, made from stainless steel they keep cool drinks cool for up to 24 hours- just what you need on a summer’s day, if you win this pack the bottle arrives ready to be filled with your favourite tipple…. A Sunbella sun parasol from their new Kimberley range is also included, great for sun protection on the beach, on a walk or just out and about doing a spot of shopping with SPF of 50 blocking 98% of the sun’s rays they are far more stylish than a rain umbrella (I secretly want one of these, maybe no one will enter and I can win it??). With this prize pack you will also get one of the beautiful LOVEbomb bangles from Sacred by Design and of course a LOLL beach ball.
1 of 2 Let’s Play Beach Packs
Want to look good while on the beach? In this prize pack you will win a fabulous LOVEbomb bangle from Sacred by Design so you can look fabulous while throwing your LOLL beach ball (also included) and a MooGoo SPF50 lip balm to keep your lips looking gorgeous.
Enter below by telling us what your must have beach accessory is and why…. competition closes on November 4th and winners will be judged on November 5th 2016.
Terms and Conditions:
- There is no fee required to enter the competition.
- Prizes: There are five beach packs to win 1 x [Pack 1] LOLL wearable towel, Lovebomb bangle, Moogoo Coverup Buttercup sunscreen, Moogoo Lip balm and LOLL beach ball, total value $134, 2 x [Pack 2] Lovebomb bangle, Kabi bottle, Sunbella and LOLL beach ball, total value $104, 2 x [Pack 3] Lovebomb bangle, Moogoo lip balm and LOLL beach ball, total value $29
- The judging criteria: The winner/s for each prize pack will be determined by the answers given
- Opening date 7pm on 21st October 2016 AEST
- Closing date 11.59pm on 4th November 2014 AEST
- Entry is only open to residents of the Australia aged 13 or older.
- The name and address of the Promoter – LOLL t/a Topla Trust, 7/39 Stanton Road, Mosman NSW 2088 Australia.
- The winners will be notified by email within 3 days of the competition ending.
- The prizes should be claimed within 30 days of the notification email and after this time the prizes will no longer be available.
- The prizes will be sent out via Australia Post within 30 days of the draw ending.
- The winners will be announced via the LOLL Facebook page and in the LOLL enewsletter.
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of The Promoter (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The promoter will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
- The prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the Australia.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will be governed by Australian law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
Competition also listed on win free stuff