This summer/autumn I have partnered with the Long Course weekend in Jervis Bay on from April 5th-7th. This 3 day swimming, biking and running festival that will definitely get your blood pumping (nearly as much as buying a LOLL!?!?!).
The Long Course weekend has a different sport each day, Friday is the swim, Saturday jump on your bike and finally Sunday run your heart out! Each day there are 3 distances to choose from or you can do all three sports like a triathlon, but with this one you get a good nights sleep between each segment!
TO WIN ENTRY TO THE FULL LONG COURSE WEEKEND WORTH $330 just email me Lara@LOLL.com.au and tell me in 25 words or less what your favourite activity is, run or bike or swim and why. Entries close noon on Jan 31st 2019.
I should add that if you do win it doesn’t mean you have to do all 3 days, you can just do one of the events!
Once you have your entry for the Long Course Weekend the only challenge is where to hang your LOLL poncho towel during the swim!
Competitions Terms and Conditions:
- There is no fee required to enter the competition.
- Prizes: There is one Long Course Weekend full entry to win valued at $330
- The judging criteria: The winner/s for each prize pack will be determined by the answers given
- Opening date 8pm on 21st January 2019 AEST
- Closing date Noon on 31st January 2019 AEST
- Entry is only open to residents of the Australia aged 18 or older.
- The name and address of the Promoter – LOLL t/a Topla Trust, 3/71 Golf Parade, Manly NSW 2095 Australia.
- The winners will be notified by email within 3 days of the competition ending.
- The prizes should be claimed within 30 days of the notification email and after this time the prizes will no longer be available.
- The winners will be announced via the LOLL Facebook page and in the LOLL enewsletter.
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of The Promoter (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The promoter will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will be governed by Australian law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.